1836: A Family Owned Organic Dairy Farm

The 1836 Farms family has a long and storied history of dairy farming starting with their great grandpa over 100 years ago in Switzerland. He said that in the old country his herd produced top quality milk from using top quality feed. Today they honor that tradition at 1836 Farms. When you buy 1836 Farm products you are getting the freshest, best tasting milk from their farm to you!

Taste The Difference 

Available in: Austin, Buda, Cedar Park, Del Valle, Driftwood, Georgetown, Kyle, Leander, Liberty Hill, Lockhart, Manchaca, Manor, Pflugerville, Round Rock, Spicewood

What's so organic about organic farming?

The 1836 Farms family moved to Texas for the greener pastures of organic dairy farming. We know our customers care about what they buy and serve to their families. That is why 1836 Farms transitioned to organic farming years ago. To become certified in organic farming, you only feed your cows an all-organic, non-GMO diet and never give them growth hormones or antibiotics. Bottom line is, the 1836 Farms family takes care of their cows and the cows take care of them by giving us only the best, organic milk daily.

Why is milk in glass better?

Glass extends food product shelf life, preserves freshness and significantly reduces food waste. When you receive anything in plastic there is a guarantee you are consuming micro-plastics, contaminating whatever you are eating or drinking. The glass bottle itself has a longer life cycle, lowering its carbon footprint and is made from abundant natural raw materials. Only 9% of plastics get recycled. That leaves 91% of plastics ending up in landfills and our oceans. When you purchase milk in glass it is the most sustainable choice you can make for your dairy needs, and it tastes better too. At 1836 Farms, they have years of experience in bottling milk the old school way with old school practices using today’s technology. They believe milk in glass bottles is the healthiest and most ecological choice to maintain and sustain our environment, not only here in Texas, but across the U.S. At 1836 Farms, they only bottle their milk in glass, reusable bottles. Why? Glass is 100% reusable and can be recycled endlessly. Glass is nonporous, so no interactions between glass packaging and products affect the flavor. Glass also acts as an excellent insulator, meaning it keeps the milk colder –so you get the freshest milk possible! You can be assured that when you buy 1836 Farms milk, it will be sanitized, rinsed, and refilled with this delicious, organic 1836 Farms milk!

Comodo SSL